Effectively manage a wide variety of trust and estate accounts and relationships comprised of testamentary, revocable and irrevocable trusts including charitable foundations, guardianships and Special Needs Trusts.
As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations, we create lasting value for clients. We develop bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits. All this is possible thanks to our global network, our many years of experience and our close collaboration with the Corporate & Investment Bank and Deutsche Asset Management.
What We Offer You
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through DB's specialized employee groups
- An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
What You'll Do
- Effectively manage a wide variety of trust and estate accounts and relationships comprised of testamentary, revocable and irrevocable trusts including charitable foundations, guardianships and Special Needs Trusts.
- Manage accounts in accordance with bank policies and procedures and in accordance with sound fiduciary practices including annual administrative reviews of each account
- Administer multigenerational trusts, often with discretionary income and principal payments distributed among multiple family members while managing financial risk
- Work closely with Private Bankers to deliver high service level and develop personal relationships with clients and family members.
- Provide Fiduciary expertise to Wealth Planners, Fiduciary New Business Officer and Private Bankers in Miami office in developing and closing new Trust Relationships
- Expand and grow book of business by adding new relationships/assets developed from existing book of business and from external sources and opportunities
- Periodic travel in connection with new business and servicing of existing relationships
- Interface with other areas of the trust department such as the tax, investment and real estate groups to provide to
How You'll Lead (VP and above)
- Experience in working with senior level management maintaining confidentiality.
- Leadership skills with the capacity to take initiative as well as assume responsibility.
- Create a positive, effective work environment conducive to open communications, taking initiatives and collaborative problem solving team culture.
Skills You'll Need
- 8- 10 years of experience in fiduciary client service
- Graduate degree (JD or MBA) or professional licenses (CTFA, CFP, CPA) preferred but no required
- Knowledge and skills in the areas of trust & estate administration, estate planning strategies, and income, gift and estate tax matters.
- Experience in administering Foreign and Domestic Trusts
- Exhibit strong interpersonal communication skills; well-developed oral and written skills
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Capability to multi-task and work under pressure, while adhering to internal policies and procedures
- Ability to function effectively in a dedicated team environment
Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
- Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and pay transparency statement.