☰ Auditor New 200263 Requisition # About this Opportunity
The Auditor function is predominantly focused on audit projects, participating in planning, driving fieldwork, and assisting with report clearance. The primary measure of success is identifying meaningful potential issues about the design and effectiveness of controls, and creating reliable documentation to support his or her work. The Auditor must manage a number of auditee relationships, be a good team player, and take accountability for his or her personal growth and professional development. Business Unit: Internal Audit
The Internal Audit Department's (IAD) mission is to deliver independent assessments of the organizations overall control environment and to promote proactive risk identification and mitigation.
What You'll Do
- Strategic Control Impact Identifies meaningful issues in which controls are not properly designed or are not operating effectively. Assesses the risk and control environment for processes within coverage areas. Validates the completion of agreed action plans under the guidance of a supervisor. Understands the financial services industry and risk and control environment for coverage areas and identifies new risks. Works closely with auditees to verify timely progress and completion of agreed action plans
- Audit Execution Assists a Senior Auditor or Audit Manager with the execution of audit planning, fieldwork and reporting. Completes risk-focused fieldwork on time and within the allocated budget, notifying the auditor in charge promptly of issues that arise or when budgets or timelines are at risk. Understands and performs root cause analysis for issues; possesses and demonstrates a strong understanding of audit techniques.
- Quality Process Demonstrates a strong knowledge of our policies & procedures, particularly work paper documentation standards. Independently prepares work papers that fully comply with IAD policies and procedures. Participates in continuous improvement initiatives. Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
Sound Like You?
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Previous internal or external audit experience is helpful, but not required. Previous job experience for Auditors can and should vary greatly to meet the departments goal of having a team with diverse perspectives and work experiences.
- Beneficial, but not required, are certifications related to the incumbents coverage responsibilities, such as Certified Public Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Financial Analyst, or Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist.
Who We Are
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCCs subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCCs Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at or connect with us on , , and
Previous Job Searches My Profile
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
Dallas - Belt Line
Requisition #: 192197
Requisition #: 200143
Requisition #: 200005
© DTCC. All rights reserved. 0 0