Senior Specialist, Client Service
> Your Opportunity
Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM) is the asset management arm of the Charles Schwab Corporation, and has over $320 billion under management in mutual funds, ETFs and SMAs. Products managed include a wide variety of active and indexed equity, fixed income, and asset allocation strategies, as well as money markets funds. CSIM uses a consistent and disciplined approach to investing across all our products and seeks to develop innovative new products to meet the core investing needs of our clients.
We are seeking a Senior Specialist, Client Service to support the broader Client Services team with the opening and maintenance of new and existing accounts within Wasmer Schroeder Strategies. The Senior Specialist, Client Service will also be an integral part of the Client Service experience by not only ensuring accuracy of work, but also through open communication and collaboration with a dynamic and genuinely inspired team.
What you are good at
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Opening and maintaining new and existing client accounts under multiple platforms.
- Preparation of documents affiliated with account setup and documentation.
- Gathering data from multiple sources to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Performing entry of data to facilitate and allow for trades and fund flows.
- Assist and support the Client Services team with tasks as requested.
- Collaborate on projects with multiple departments within and outside of Client Services.
- Quickly learn and implement new software and technology as needed.
- Review and assess completeness of numerous financial documents from multiple sources.
What you have
- Pride in your work including attention to detail, accuracy and completeness.
- Enjoyment from working in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively work in both large and small groups as well as independently.
- Experience and/or Education related to the finance industry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other industry related software.
- Demonstrated familiarity using multiple types of software/hardware and the ability to learn and employ those programs to complete tasks efficiently.
- Capacity and patience to handle multiple tasks at once while maintaining optimism and precision.