Institutional Relationship Manager / Business Development team
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are working with an international Private Banking group who are growing their office in Panama. Operating under a brokerage license, this organisation works with both institutional and private clients. Currently, their focus is toward expanding their institutional coverage and so they are looking for business developers and traders to join the team. This organisation offers a diverse range of Wealth solutions including asset brokerage, discretionary and advisory portfolio management, family office services and philanthropy advise. Open to relocating candidates from the Americas i.e. Miami. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Leverage off your existing institutional relationships to develop further trading channels for the brokerage firm.
- Utilize your knowledge of the market and your client's needs to key sell the firm's product offering. From their asset brokerage division, this firm offers the following products: fixed income, equities, investment funds, structured products, portfolio management and listed derivatives.
- Work cooperatively in a team to help further build and establish the institutional trading desk. You shall be travelling to meet NTB (new to bank) clients and hunting new business on both a local and international scale.
- Reporting into managing director
- Hunter profile with at least five years of experience in institutional sales, or within a similar role
- You hold the brokerage license or equivalent - you are licensed to trade
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Any other language is a bonus
- Located in Panama or willing to relocate (you have a US passport or residency / working Visa)