At Franklin Templeton, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What are the goals of the team and how can you contribute to its success?
Learns sales processes to utilize available sales technology to create efficiencies for territory management and sales effectiveness. Partners with aligned sales team members sharing leads, ideas and relationships.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of an Internal Wholesaler- Offshore?
Advice and Solutions:
• Increases FT assets under management (AUM) by attracting new assets and retaining existing assets through phone and digital mediums.
• Demonstrates how FT’s products or investment solutions complement or fill identified gaps in client business needs.
• Uses a variety of tools, including portfolio construction and hypotheticals, to consult with clients on their portfolio needs and opportunities.
• Participates in campaigns to take advantage of changes in market conditions and product related opportunities by providing value-added advice
• Establishes new relationships, maintains and grows existing relationships with clients by providing investment advice, best practices, information on FT products and solutions, portfolio manager perspectives and market/industry products.
• Engages with clients to understand their business model and investment strategies/concerns.
• Builds internal relationships and knowledge of firm specific requirements to help position our products and drive sales across product lines.
• Serves as a liaison to all operational and service issues, working with internal partners to help successfully resolve appropriate issues.
• Contributes with firm-wide campaigns through contact and relationship building with clients.
• Travels to support industry conferences.
• Participates in internal meetings and learning events to understand FT’s product line.
• Improves needs discovery abilities and refines the sales process with guidance from sales leadership team.
• Participates in daily/weekly calls training with Manager
• Completes industry training curriculum.
• Learns basic public speaking skills and participates in presentation training programs.
Planning & Territory Management
• Follows guidance from and supports the Senior Sales team in relation to territory management strategy and managing the assigned territory.
• Participates in territory planning with sales team. Executes on territory business plan using data and insights to target new and existing clients, determining optimum contact strategy and sales opportunities.
• Provides input to changes in territory business plan and strategies with internal sales team and team leadership.
• Creates weekly plan of appointments, makes outgoing calls and follow up on leads from Senior Sales team.
• Demonstrates proficiency of key sales tools in the sales process.
Copyright ©2015 Franklin Templeton Investments. All Rights Reserved.