Senior Consultant, Client
Sr Consultant, Client Onboarding New 📅 81717 Requisition # 📅 3 days ago Post Date
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- The Client Onboarding team manages large and complex new business implementations for clients. Responsible for leading large and/or complex client events.
- Educates and trains clients on operational services procedures and product capabilities.
- Main interface between client and internal parties in preparation for new business being brought live and placed into production.
- Carries out activities that are large in scope, cross-functional and technically difficult.
- As subject area expert, provides comprehensive, in-depth consulting and leadership to team and partners at a high technical level.
- Operates independently and has in-depth knowledge of business unit, specific area of expertise and strong knowledge in other areas.
- Strategic in developing, implementing and administering programs within functional areas
- As subject area expert, provides comprehensive, in-depth consulting and leadership to team and partners at a high technical level
- Carries out activities that are large in scope, cross-functional and technically difficult
- Role is balanced between high level operational execution and development, and execution of strategic direction of business function activities
- Conducts preliminary analysis
- Responsible for direct interaction with different committees and/or management
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is preferred.
- Related Industry qualification is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge is required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
About Northern Trust: Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us: As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve! We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018. We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.