Strategy Director, Community
Strategy Director - the community
Location: Miami, Florida, United States
Type of job: Permanent
Date published: 10-Feb-2020
Domain: Marketing Engagement
Job ID: 70145 Share
The Community is seeking a research savvy Strategy Director with prior agency experience leading US Hispanic market targeted campaigns for a large global brand. This role may be located in our Miami or New York office.
As a key team member within the strategy department, you will be a strategic and critical thinker who is highly informed and curious about consumers behaviors, needs, wants, and expectations from our clients brands. To be successful in this role, you must possess knowledge of the telecommunications industry, or be quick to learn, the ins and outs of the wireless category to drive strategy for our clients business.
Additionally, you must possess experience working with the multicultural markets including the US Hispanic advertising sector. Experience also within the US General Market sector is a big plus.
- Lead internal teams, inter-agency teams and clients in strategic thinking for US Hispanic campaigns
- Provide strategic input & insights in the development of creative briefs, decks, POVs
- Provide primary research support (act as agency liaison with outside research vendors; assist on agency-led research initiatives e.g., man-on-the-streets; lead where appropriate)
- Provide secondary research support (gather, analyze, distill, and summarize)
- Provide data analysis (mine insights from media resources, such as Simmons and other quant-based studies, and find insights/patterns)
- Report on cultural/societal trends that are relevant to accounts you work on and to the entire department and agency, where appropriate
- Mentor direct and indirect reports
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in a fast-paced advertising or strategy agency working in a Director or Associate Director of Strategy or equivalent level role
- Must have stellar client-facing presentation skills as well as experience representing an agency in IAT (Inter Agency Team) settings
- Must possess experience working within multicultural markets specifically the US Hispanic advertising sector
- Must possess expert knowledge of conducting research and analysis
- Must have initiative and ability to handle projects independently
- Must be comfortable with managing the day-to-day or a fast-paced piece of business and multiple projects at once
- Experience with MS Office, Keynote, PowerPoint, or similar
- Experience with Simmons or similar tools
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English is required
- Bachelors degree
- Category experience (telecommunications or wireless) is a big plus
- B to C experience requested
The Community started with one goal in mind: creating a different type of company, that creates a different type of advertising. Never abiding by traditional definitions of how an agency works, weve never been traditional in our approach to ideas, brands, culture, nor the kind of people who join our community. We are not a multicultural agency. Were a global agency made of diverse backgrounds, with one unifying mission: to create culturally-potent ideas for a multi-everything world. www.thecommunityagency.com As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, la comunidad Corporation (dba "The Community" and a wholly owned subsidiary of Publicis Sapient) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-305-865-9600. Default Apply
© 2020 Publicis Sapient. All Rights Reserved.