Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!Job Summary
As a Tax Manager, you will be called upon to deliver professional services to clients, including consulting, tax planning, compliance, and research. This will involve performing management activities on engagements and will require the ability to manage numerous projects independently. You will be developing high level relationships with clients, prospects, and referral sources, and performing detailed tasks on engagements while delegating and supervising others.
• Your role will include identifying and implementing tax planning and consulting opportunities, preparation and review of client tax calculations, management of client tax relationships and supervising and developing staff. Must have the ability to manage client relationships, multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Manage, direct and monitor multiple client engagements as well as serve as a business advisor to the client.
• Formulate and deliver innovative tax planning and tax savings strategies.
• Research and consult on complex tax matters.
• Ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment.
• Work with state-of-the-art equipment.
· BS in Accounting required.
· Minimum of eight (5) years of progressive experience in public accounting or corporate/public blend.
· CPA required.
· Manufacturing and Distribution experience is required.
· Ability to manage and grow strong client relationships.
· Effective writing, communication and tax research skills.
· Recent experience in public accounting.
· Proven engagement and staff management a plus.
· Experience with tax technology a plus.
· Masters in Taxation or LLM is a plus
About the Team:
The Tax team at Crowe develops lasting relationships with clients by providing value, knowledge and strategy focus. As part of the Tax group, you will be part of a collaborative team with deep specialization. We use proactive approaches and innovative tax technology to provide high quality tax services to our clients. If you are committed to client excellence, want to be part of a growing organization and are looking to expand professionally, then is the place for you!
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
Visit to find out how you can grow your career and make an impact every single day!
More about Crowe:
Crowe () is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.