Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Location:
Miramar Beach, FL Job Id:
1275 # of Openings:
1 CRI is a CPA and advisory firm located in more than 25 markets throughout Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. Since our formation in 1997, we have quickly grown into one of the nations top 20 firms, which would not be possible without the breadth and depth of knowledge and expertise that our talented professionals possess. We invite you to explore our available opportunities, and learn more about what sets CRI apart from other larger firms. Essential Functions:
- Responsible for the front office administration including answering the office main phone line, screening and transferring calls to relevant parties, greeting clients and guests, and general office support.
- Greet clients/ callers both in person and on the phone in a cheerful, personable and professional manner in line with our mission of creating great experiences.
- Provide an extraordinary client experience by demonstrating attentiveness to clients needs.
- Provide a cheerful contact for the internal staff and promote a positive work environment.
- Ensure that the office is kept in a neat and clean condition and reflective of a professional work environment.
- Assist the professional staff with their daily administrative needs, mailings, auto logs, time entry, etc.
- Open, prepare and close office each day making sure that conference rooms are orderly, mice and keyboards are working and that all equipment is turned off at the end of the day.
- Answer and maintain a multi-line phone system; directing calls to the appropriate party throughout the office.
- Complete Ad hoc projects - Prioritize and manage multiple initiatives or projects simultaneously, and follow through in a timely manner.
- Coordinate shipping/receiving all packages through FedEx, UPS, courier service and regular mail, and distribute to employees.
- Individual must be a friendly, detailed, energetic and proactive professional who desires to work with people in a fun, fast paced, professional organization
- Strong comfort level with technology and learning new programs
- Thrive on busy phones and lots of activity - must be able to successfully handle multiple projects and priorities at the same time.
- A professional, polished appearance and demeanor at all times
- Outstanding professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Detail oriented and be a natural organizer
- The desire to make your environment neat and inviting
- The flexibility to work late hours if needed
- The ability to keep smiling no matter what the day brings
CRI industry specializations include construction, government, banking/financial institutions, healthcare, insurance, not-for-profit, manufacturing, and distribution. We offer traditional and specialized services including audit and assurance, business consulting and support, forensic accounting, IT auditing, retirement plan auditing, SEC compliance, business valuation, tax planning, and trusts and estates work. Additionally, CRIs family of portfolio companies deliver service organization control (SOC) reports, investment banking, management consulting, retirement plan administration services, payroll management, and wealth management. For more information about CRI, please visit CRIcpa.com
Apply for this Position