Leasing Finance Assistant
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Leasing Finance Assistant Job Location US-FL-Orlando
Type Regular Full-Time
Completes essential daily tasks for the Leasing Finance Department, including general ledger account reconciliation; research and resolution of reconciling differences; lease funding and vendor invoice processing; supports the Tax Specialist and the Leasing Accountant with reporting and analysis; completes tasks within mandated time frames; assists with Procedure updates and reviews.
- Performs daily reconciliation of assigned general ledger accounts and demand deposit accounts for three leasing divisions: The Bancorp Bank; TBBK Direct; and McMahon Leasing and Motors using LeaseWave and NetSuite reports. Maintains activity in assigned general ledger accounts in order to properly complete required monthly entries for the division. Identifies and researches variances and errors; works with various team members in the Leasing Division to resolve these variances and errors within prescribed time periods. Identifies leasing staff members in need of additional training for financial processes and notifies manager so appropriate training can be provided.
- Schedules daily updates in Leasing software, ensuring interface with general ledger. Processes Asset and Lease uploads into Leasing Software.
- Manages PEX cards funding for The Bancorp Bank, TBBK Direct and McMahon Motors and Leasing.
- Assists the Leasing Accountant with the preparation of monthly reporting and on-going Leasing Finance procedure maintenance.
- Assists the Tax Specialist with Bancorp & Leasing Finance subsidiaries personal property tax renditions, invoice payments & abatements.
- Supports Leasing team by processing high volume of requests for funding via check, ACH and wire for new leases, vendor invoices, lessee refunds and other lease disbursement requests following department procedures and quality control requirements. These controls include but are not limited to verifying documents and approvals. Elevates issues to manager; processes and approves co-workers’ check batches in the software; resolves items that do not process correctly or completely; prints payment checks to appropriate office location(s); scans and organizes lease expense check invoices into daily electronic storage file; updates and maintains accurate documentation and records on all invoices and payments; researches vendor payments and provides file documents; and performs end-of-day reconciliation for checks and upload of processed check batches.
- Maintains and distributes check production schedule and ensures processing of check batches in accordance with daily schedule.
- Processes entries and fund ACH’s for Orlando tag department and Heartland credit card fees.
- Enters end-of-day entries from operations into Workbench general ledger upload tool and/or NetSuite.
- Validates asset taxability in applicable applications, e.g. Leasewave, as leases are commencing.
- Acts as a notary public for the office to ensure appropriate document authorizations can be completed efficiently.
- Processes vendor invoices for manually created assets in Leasing software.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Two years related experience in an office setting, including one of the following:
- Vendor invoice payment and management,
- Tag and title processing,
- Automobile leasing.
- Strong working knowledge of automobile sales and leasing.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to seek assistance when necessary and to elevate issues to management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Experience with LeaseWave or Netsuite a plus
- Flexibility is a key attribute of the position as it evolves
- Notary Public designation or experience
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS