Senior Associate, Research,Laboratory
Senior Associate, Research - Innovation Lab
Requisition #: 49226
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Orlando, FL
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Innovation Lab.
- Present Innovation research and points of view and engage effectively with C- level executives in trends insights and design thinking sessions
- Conduct innovation research to mine signals of change, from an outside-in perspective, making correlations across industries and themes, finding patterns in adjacent spaces
- Develop strategic insights and points of view, synthesizing disparate inputs into future projections
- Develop and manage project plans and financials
- Minimum of three years of experience delivering professional services in one or more business related areas including strategy, innovation, design thinking, investments, M&A, or technology innovation (including digital)
- Bachelor's degree in business studies from an accredited college/university
- Ability to mine signals of change, from an outside-in perspective including a proficiency across the PEST framework, with ability to develop a deep understanding of people and social, technology, economic and investment trends
- Ability to apply well developed research and analytical skills to find fact based data, including "facts that matter most", using a broad array of resources and analytical tools
- Ability to work in an agile, adaptable, dynamic, fast-paced environment; ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity, and understand the work the team does to apply design thinking to solve complex business challenges
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook, ability to learn new analytical tools
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.