Audit Manager Req #:
Fort Lauderdale, FL US Job Category:
Audit Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here Job Summary
Our Crowe Fort Lauderdale and Miami offices are growing. We’re looking for future leaders, which means Partner career path for you. Are you up for the challenge?
As an Audit Manager on our fun, close-knit audit team, this is what part of your work entails:
Taking responsibility of client relationships with a variety of clients to build positive relationships.
Managing multiple teams and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams when engagements end. That takes dedication, but we believe in you and value your feedback.
Anticipating and addressing client concerns and resolving problems as they arise.
Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients. We encourage you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference at our firm.
Continue learning the latest developments and the firm's standards and policies.
Staying on top of industry developments and their effects on client's competitive position. Qualifications
- 5 to 7 years of recent public accounting external audit experience.
- Your background should have experience in external audit of commercial services clients. This includes a variety of clients including manufacturing and distribution and retail.
- Your skills should include organization, communication, technical, time management, and accounting and auditing as you work effectively with clients and adequately handle multiple engagements and teams.
- It is important that you interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion.
- You will need to be able to multi-task since planning, executing, and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
- We require experience supervising engagement team members and instructing them on completing assigned task.
- This position requires you to be a licensed CPA in the state of Florida or be able to be licensed in Florida.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
For this specific opportunity, we are seeking talented professionals for full-time or seasonal work arrangement options.
About the Team:
The Audit team at Crowe provides traditional attestation services as well as accounting and consulting on applying accounting principles. Audit professionals demonstrate deep specialization through an understanding of the market and business challenges their clients face and a commitment to audit quality. Though Crowe has six different business units, Audit is the largest practice. As for the Financial Services practice, Crowe is ranked #1 nationally for the number of audits for publicly traded financial institutions, according to SNL data.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
More about Crowe:
Crowe () is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.