Program Management and Marketing Manager
- Saint Petersburg, FL, USA Saint Petersburg FL US
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Program Management and Marketing Manager
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the Program Marketing 529 team responsible for?
In a quickly evolving world, a college education is becoming increasingly important. Are you ready to help people achieve their college dreams? If so, we would like to have you on the Franklin Templeton's Program Marketing team as we develop an industry leading 529 program and award-winning marketing campaigns.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of the Program Management and Marketing Manager?
We are looking for someone who will enthusiastically drive our 529 College Savings program and marketing initiatives. Working with the Director - Program Marketing with key input from Sales, Product, and Service teams, this position will play a vital role in managing the intricacies of Franklin Templeton programs, identifying opportunities for program enhancements, and providing internal partners with actionable marketplace intelligence.
- Drives the overall program strategy for the FT529, NJBEST and Charitable Giving Program (CGP) programs
- Maintains a competitive awareness of other programs with a focus on fees, investments, and program features
- Identifies and drives program enhancements including new features, program fees, service enhancements, and share class changes
- Identifies and drives the program's portfolio/investment enhancements including change to the investment lineup and underlying investment objectives. Work with Global Product Strategy to define, gain approval, and implement portfolio/investment changes
- Drives the development of thought leadership materials including topic papers and program-centric content for media outreach and opportunistic promotion
- Responsible for the core program materials for FT529, NJBEST, and CGP including, but not limited to, legally-required documents, pricing and performance content, and program FAQs
- Serves as the program expert and business advocate for internal teams (sales, service, and marketing)
- Provides the sales team with a regular stream of sales-oriented program insights as well as actionable intelligence on competitor programs
What ideal qualifications would help someone to be successful ?
- 7+ years of experience in financial services (preferably mutual funds), product management, or product marketing; 3+ years of specific experience with investments/mutual funds or 529 college savings plans
- Strong knowledge of both the retail and direct channels in the asset management industry; knowledge of regulatory and industry rules, guidelines, and standards strongly desired (SEC, FINRA)
- Experience working with cross-functional and multi-channel teams (e.g., sales/marketing, client service, management, legal, performance, and graphics)
- Strong project management and organizational abilities
- Self-starter who can work independently or with minimal supervision
- A true team player, translating prior knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships internally and externally
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
- Onsite cafeteria
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.