Software Engineer - FullStack Developer
- Saint Petersburg, FL, USA Saint Petersburg FL US
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
Software Engineer - FullStack Developer
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is FTT GAS Tech Accounts team responsible for?
FTT GAS Tech Accounts Team endeavors to maintain enduring partnerships, provide quality technology services and solutions for website www.franklintempleton.com with other international website and enable new capabilities which scale to meet the current and future needs.
This role provides a great opportunity to be a technical partner to FT website Business teams including TA and marketing in defining its future business & technology vision and roadmap for expanding the breadth of their service offerings. Also, this role will be responsible analyzing and fixing the production issues and offshore coordination. As the Full Stack Software Engineer you will be responsible for all Application Delivery, managing website and offshore coordination.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Software Engineer - Full Stack Developer?
- Partnering with Technical and Business Stakeholders to refresh and establish strategic vision for technology aligned to FT business strategy.
- Architecture and development skills using latest technologies including Java, EJB, RMI, JMS and in-depth knowledge of J2EE
- Strong experience in Responsive UX design, XSLT, JQuery, Angular JS and Spring Transaction Management
- Utilize your excellent knowledge in Microservices using of XML, XML parsers, SOAP, UDDI, AND RESTful services, APIGEE/Azure Cloud API development
- Good Knowledge on ELK logging/reporting
- Very good knowledge on DevOps CI/CD pipeline and DevOps tools
- Background in Object-Oriented analysis and design. Very good at various J2EE Design Patterns in multi-tier Architecture, UML Designs and Enterprise Application Integration
- Designing and Implementing web solutions and deploying in Java Application Servers like Weblogic, configuring Apache Web Server and configuring various Servlet engine
- Comprehensive knowledge of physical and logical data modeling, performance tuning
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Microservices Development & deployment in Weblogic Multitenancy environment.
- Experience in Weblogic Multitenant and domain partition configuration
JDK1.8, JEE7, HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS3, JQuery, Angular JS 5, Node JS, Ionic, AJAX, Oracle Unified Directory 11g, Single Sign On - SAML2/OAuth, Spring-web MVC, Spring Web Services , spring-jdbc, Junit, Maven, XML, XSL, XML parsers, SOAP, PL-SQL, JNDI, JMS, JTA/JTS, TSLint, JSLint Junit, Cucumber, Postman scripting, APIGEE/Azure API proxies, Bamboo, SVN, GitHub, Visual Studio, Protractor with Selenium
- Servers: Weblogic 12.2.1, Oracle DB 12c & Apache 2.4
- Operating Systems: Linux and Windows
- Methodologies: Agile
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center*
- Onsite cafeteria*
*Only applicable at certain locations
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.