Audit Lead Analyst
Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1000 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi's numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Competencies
- Develops and supports Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs) using SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Performs independent testing of business data extractions and segmentations for completeness, accuracy, and applicability to internal audit testing and regulatory requirements across multiple platforms, including SAS, SQL Server, Oracle and others.
- Support Risk Based Audits and Issue Validation through independent testing of data sets across multiple platforms, including SAS, SQL Server, Oracle and other databases for accuracy and applicability to internal audit testing and regulatory requirements.
- Develops and supports analytical solutions for continuous auditing across a wide array of consumer products.
- Provides management information (scheduled and ad-hoc) for reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Serves as lead analyst for all types of reviews and leads time based project teams as required.
- Possesses strong analytical and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking.
- Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence analytical testing strategies.
- Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
- Demonstrates strong judgment, political astuteness, and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
Job Family Group:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience. Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Mathematics, Computer Science or Information Technology (IT) preferred.
- Significant and demonstrable experience in writing SQL queries (SAS, T SQL, P/L SQL) with a minimum of 5+ years of experience with SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Senior level experience in a related role with experience in providing scheduled and ad-hoc reporting, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables.
- Experienced understanding of management information systems, data analytics tools, and related best practices and control initiatives across the financial services industry.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of management.
- SharePoint Designer or administrative experience is a plus.
Internal Audit Job Family:
Audit Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting