Book of Work Oversight Analyst-Program Management Lead –Vice President GPMO Tampa
The EIO&T Organization Program Management Office (Org PMO) provides governance to EIO&T's 4000+ programs and projects, its Book of Work (BoW), with a robust set of PM governance procedures, reporting/metrics information and PM Quality guidelines and processes. The critical operating principles of this Org PMO are to comply with its responsibilities in a standard, simple and independent manner. The EIO&T organization has a variety of functions including Global Functions Technology (GFT), Chief Data Office (CDO), Citi Tech Infrastructure (CTI), Citi Info Security Office (CISO), Citi Realty Services (CRS) Citi Shared Services (CSS), Resource Management Office (RMO), and Chief Operating Office (COO) - covering the Program Management & CIO Council Governance, Enterprise Tools and Reporting as well as O&T Risk and Control (OTRC).
The EIO&T Org PMO will approach its governance responsibilities using three main functions; BoW Oversight, PM Analytics / Reporting / Controls, PQA and Health Checks.
- BoW Oversight function aligns with each of EIO&Ts functions. It provided analysis, guidance and challenge across many dimensions of the BoW - completeness, stratification, investment category. This function responds to PM Risk Appetite Breaches, Quality and Hygiene challenges.
- PM Analytics, Reporting and Controls function provides automated insight to the quality, transparency and completeness of PM bodies of work through reporting and metrics. This function will develop a 'PM Insight' dashboard. The Control side of the function authors the Org PMO Charter, the PM Procedures, provides training and communication venues for all PM Practitioners in EIO&T.
- PQA / Health Checks provides the strategy and execution for Process Quality Assurance, Spot Checks and Health Checks for the EIO&T's BoW. This function is instrumental in finding thematic process challenges and identifying targeted remediation within the Project Manager community.
The EIO&T Org PMO BoW Oversight Program Management Lead will support the implementation of the strategy, procedure, execution and quality assurance of all BoW oversight products. Success for this team is:
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships with EIO&T function partners and the Initiative managers of Strategic work.
- Provide thorough challenge to the complete BoW including but not limited to Safety & Soundness work efforts to assure the right work is classified and that the work is receiving required challenge.
- Partner with the two other EIO&T Org PMO Functions to gain deeper understanding of metrics and insights to the health and performance of the complete BoW.
Qualifications Knowledge and experience
- Support the EIO&T Org PMO Book of Work Oversight strategy and framework for challenging the complete BoW. This includes reviewing and assessing the hygiene, completeness, stratification and health of the BoW.
- Maintain excellent client relationships with all nine EIO&T Functional Partners and key Strategic Initiative managers as appropriate. Client relationships are mandatory to assess status, understand direction and decisions and to follow the execution of critical bodies of work.
- Take an active role in BoW review at an initiative, program and/or project level. Be able to assess performance and trends related to the BoW that is being reviewed.
- Work with EIO&T Function Partners to provide support for the Safety & Soundness Control Forums.
- Actively partner with the CPMC and PM Tools teams as required by the BoW.
- Escalate Program Management concerns to the EIO&T Org PMO BoW Oversight lead as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in IT or business required.
- Track record of exceptional performance.
- 6 - 10 years in experience Project, Program Management Governance, and Execution.
- Expert knowledge in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel) is a must. SharePoint experience preferred.
- PMP Certification highly recommended.
- Experience with PM Tools and with reporting the Project BoW from different lenses.
- Prior experience in partnering across virtual teams.
- Knowledge of the Citi PM Policy and PM Standards and knowledge of the interaction with industry level standards.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability facilitate discussions.
Job Family Group:
- Creates and sustains a network of strong partnerships with the business (relationship and product management) and other functions, particularly decision makers and influencers.
- Provides support on due diligence, planning, and offers creative solutions to help achieve objectives.
- Ability to communicate well-reasoned, balanced assessments of issues and questions.
- Strong process and project management skills including the ability to manage several initiatives simultaneously.
Project and Program Management Job Family:
Program Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting