Business Analyst-Compliance Trade Surveillance Technology, VP
The IT Business Lead Analyst is a senior-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team.
The Business Analyst will act as a liaison between Retail IT's New York and Pune development teams and Citi Private and Consumer Bank Compliance and Business Partners, who are located in the U.S. Switzerland, Belfast, and Hong Kong, with specific focus on developing technology to monitor post-trade activity.
- Supporting ~10 developers during various stages of development, testing, deployment, and post-deployment processes.
- Writing business requirements
- Includes hosting requirements gathering sessions with clients, review sessions with development, and follow-ups after both based on client and developer feedback.
- Writing functional requirements
- Creating mock-ups for User Interface
- Developing UAT test plans
- Leading User Acceptance Testing
- Holding regular client meetings during test period
- Analyzing/addressing bugs with development
- Negotiating scope-creep
- Performing data analysis for clients, both
- On an ad hoc basis, and
- In advance of developing trade surveillance models to assess volume of alert output.
- 6+ years' experience in a Business Analyst capacity, or a comparable role
- 5+ years' experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- 3+ years' experience with Oracle/SQL
- Candidate's must have US work authorization, this position is not sponsoring visas.
- Candidate's must be local to Tampa or willing to relocate at their expense for this position.
- Compliance and/or Trade Surveillance experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of business analysis
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) with extensive experience using Excel for data analysis
- Experience in Financial Services Industry is required
- Must have data analysis skills
- Compliance domain experience and experience with NICE Actimize Case Manager are preferred
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
C13 Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Business Analysis / Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting