- Based on experience
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Apr 18
CIB-Treasury Services-Client Service Account Manager, Associate
- Tampa, FL, USA
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking,
markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations,
governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100
countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice,
raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Accountable for a
portfolio of key BBD and or large corporate client’s acting as their Service
contact and escalation point. By engaging and building strong
partnerships with all contacts (within the Clients Organization) the Strategic
CSAM will look to develop a thorough understanding of their client’s industry,
strategy, business model and operating environment.
The Strategic CSAM will
act as the client advocate and drive internal coordination by partnering with
Compliance, Risk, Sales, Product, Operations and Technology to deliver service
excellence. The Strategic CSAM will also support ongoing overall relationship
health monitoring to forecast client “temperature” and facilitate regular
discussion with Sales.
- Act as the clients’ key
service contact and escalation point supporting their TS business and own the
service relationship and client experience
- Coordinate a uniform approach with the
client, ensuring a consistency of interaction with key client contacts at
all levels and establish a rapport that allows for joint strategic and
- Act as the clients advocate and act with
integrity and respect at all times
- Responsible for building and maintaining a
network of partners throughout J.P. Morgan in order to promote client
service excellence and support the clients' business strategy. This is
critical to allow the Client Service Account Manager to take the lead in
supporting their colleagues to provide the appropriate solution for the
client base and act as a primary escalation point for colleagues and
Drive culture focused on
quality, efficiency and continuous improvement
- Proactively identify
opportunities to work with the client to improve quality and efficiency
positioning the benefits of these initiatives to maximize engagement
- Coordinate internally to
eliminate or minimize client impacts partnering with Sales, Product, Operations
and Technology to maintain focus and drive positive outcomes
- Deepen product knowledge to build further understanding of
the technology and operational activity that substantiates product
delivery and proactively; identify potential impacts to clients when this
service is interrupted
- Manage change readiness potential impacts
and communications including evaluating the effect of JPM enhancements to
products, services and technology as they relate to the client’s business.
Positively position the benefit of these changes on their business, and
work closely with the client and relevant internal parties to ensure
client readiness where required.
- Support junior CSAM colleagues providing
holistic advice and insight, share best practice and coach to stretch
service performance standards
- Strategic management and oversight of
designated client relationships, across all impacted TS products in order
to maintain service quality, reference ability, share client
service/relationship information and manage any virtual teams.
- Strategic overview of service planning
activity and actively participate in the management of client visits
ensuring regular service reviews.
- Provide effective service plans in
conjunction with key quality service level indicators. The CSAM will need
to ensure all action points are updated and met within the target date.
- Act as knowledge base for clients' current
and future product, operational requirements
and work with relevant contacts in Product Management to resolve
anticipated gaps on a proactive basis.
- Develop and review monthly management reporting on
client satisfaction levels and all defined client projects from the
service delivery teams.
- Look to transform client service to optimal 'service'
center through 100% capacity plan completion to highlight in-efficiency
and use action plans to eradicate. The CSAM should identify strategic
solutions to support client efficiencies and eradicate manual processes
- Strategic overview of client related projects and
manage client change requests e.g. new product integration, market entries,
client specific process changes.
- Lead the promotion to engage clients in the
participation of Client Surveys, analysis of results with follow up
creation and implementation of actions plans.
- Co-ordination of all client project on boarding
activity and restructures including all incremental account and market
- Ownership of account Maintenance profiles:
- Documentation e.g. tax docs, mandates.
- Ownership of technology set ups e.g. JPMorgan Access/
- Take Ownership for problems and
escalate to ensure timely resolution whilst leading internally through to
Manage expectations both externally
- Coordinate, control and influence
activities within Product to realize desired outcome for client.
- Develop a thorough understanding of
the clients business, industry and strategy and lead the service agenda to
further enhance the client experience for these and clients with a similar
- Partner with TS Sales and Global
Corporate Bank to achieve the anticipated revenue growth plan. Strong
communication and partnership
and provide management oversight for all client investigations and issues to
ensure a coordinated view across all service issues
- Devise mechanisms to develop strong client awareness
throughout JPM to ensure internal parties appreciate client sensitivity
and key influences which may drive client expectation
- Regularly engage with Sales and the Global Corporate
Bank as the voice of Service
- Be aware of other regional Service and Implementations
activity and partner as appropriate
- Formulate and deliver communications to both internal
and external parties, observing approval protocol where required e.g.
relationship, marketing, compliance etc.
- Fluent in Spanish (speaking & writing)
- Ability to assess “big picture” in complex situations,
identifying what is critical
- Demonstrate Leadership and Ownership skills and be
comfortable interacting at all levels internally and externally
- Sound awareness of risk issues and knowledge of
domestic/international Cash Management Business
- Knowledgeable of global risk and compliance policies as
well as regional regulations that impact the global relationship.
- Good presentation skills
- Drive for innovation
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with an ability
to use sound judgement to prioritize and act with sense of urgency when
- The ability to lead complex issues and engage and
influence at all levels
- In-depth knowledge of Treasury Services global suite of
- Strong, proven client management skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Keen willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and
- Ability to work under pressure prioritizes
appropriately, meet tight deadlines and juggles multiple demands simultaneously.