Capital Planning/Governance – Financial Solutions Lead Analyst, VP
This role will be part of the Capital Governance and Quality Assurance team which has been established to ensure all activities of the Capital Planning team adhere to established governance procedures, deliverables are progressing in line with established due dates, and control processes are continually enhanced. The position will report to the manager of the RRP Governance team, who is responsible for overseeing production of the Recovery and Resolution plans, producing metrics during plan development to support transparent communication with Sr. Management and final quality assurance checks of the plans prior to submission.
The role requires strong project leadership and management experience, communication and presentation skills. The candidate will work on initiatives that will provide a unique opportunity to gain a broad understanding of many key facets of Citi's capital planning and stress continuum.
This role requires someone who can work on multiple, simultaneous deliverables and will focus upon communication and high profile initiatives, with the following key responsibilities:
- Work with workstream project teams to plan, coordinate and monitor program status (issues/risk tracking/escalation, scorecard/metrics)
- Identify processes for improvement and participate in process reengineering efforts
- Support preparation of executive/management level reporting for Recovery and Resolution Steering Group chaired by the CFO
- Support reporting requirements for other governance forums including the Capital Committee and RMC and ensure alignment of messaging across all forums
- Utilize standard program processes, templates, and tools for program delivery
- Provide regular updates to Program Director
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field, MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry or consulting
- Strong written communication skills and capability with board-level presentations
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple assignments and projects.
- The ability to work collaboratively both within and outside of Capital Planning
- Familiarity with financial services regulatory environment is a strong plus
- Recovery and Resolution Plan background is a plus
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office - particularly PowerPoint (presentation decks), Word (business writing) and , Excel (metrics and data analysis)
Job Family Group:
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while multitasking and meeting strict deadlines.
- Very strong project management skills; able to quickly structure an approach to address new problems; proven ability to make decisions and drive execution
- Ability to learn quickly and take initiative in self-development.
- Advanced Excel knowledge; ability to perform vlookups, ability to dissect complicated formulas in spreadsheets created by other, ability to build layered formulas, and can create detailed reconciliations of metrics.
- Robust problem solving and analytical skills, with diligence and superior attention to detail
- Good influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills required
Finance Job Family:
Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting