Client On-Boarding Intermediate Associate Analyst- Private Bank Ops (Tampa, FL)
The Clnt Onbrd Intmd Assoc Analyst is a developing professional role which integrates in-depth specialty knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices; demonstrates good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for a wide range of duties from account opening to account maintenance, to internal partner support with extensive client interface.
- Responsible for ensuring a smooth process in handling all of the aspects of on-boarding a client.
- Liaise with clients and internal teams in to ensure that time to market is minimized and that transparency can be provided around processes.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to centralize and optimize processes to improve client satisfaction and the overall group performance.
- Support and monitor the timely and accurate execution of client and internal requests to the group. Provides additional support through the population of account opening, market opening and tax documentation, ensuring all documents are collected, verified and stored, and provide status back to the client.
- Perform client documentation searches across internal and external sites and compile client profiles. Interacts with client regarding the latest status and current on-boarding actions.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure regulatory reviews on all clients are performed.
- Ensure all client review materials are in place and completed.
- Provide guidance in the role of subject matter expert in the areas of account opening, tax and local market documentation to both Citi staff and external clients.
- Participate in initiatives to improve the client and account management process.
- Maintain data on end to end processes for tracking turnaround times of deliverables from team and other processing areas.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous, client facing or operations financial services experience.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Spoken and written foreign language skills a plus.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Customer Service Job Family:
Institutional Client Onboarding Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting