Data Science Sr. Program Manager, VP (Tampa, FL)
The Data Analytics Program Manager will handle our data science programs, including Celonis, Capacity Modelling and predictive analytics. Celonis has become a critical program to perform process mining exercises on client flows to suggest process improvements that drive client satisfaction. The benefits are realized when clients upgrade our scores to top 3 broker. This role will manage a team of data engineers and data scientists to execute of demand coming from OCRM, Operations and the client experience team. In addition to this program, the candidate will lead all predictive analytics initiatives including Capacity Modelling, Operational Risk predictive analysis and a client analytics big data environment to facilitate data insights and scorecard reporting. This role is critical to ensure full focus on these initiatives that are part our core strategy for Markets Global Solutions Group. Job Description:
The Data Analytics Senior Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval. Responsibilities:
- Develops detailed IT work plans, schedules; project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area.
- Applies in-depth understanding of how data analytics collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinates and contributes to the objectives of the entire function.
- Employs developed communication and diplomacy skills in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular, colleagues in other areas and occasionally external entities.
- Resolves occasionally complex and highly variable issues.
- Produces detailed analysis of issues where the best course of action is not evident from the information available, but actions must be recommended/taken.
- Responsible for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of data science projects along with short-term planning resource planning.
- Oversees management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary action and terminations and may include budget approval.
- Provides expertise in area and an advanced level of understanding of the principles of IT project leadership.
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of how own area and others (i.e., architecture or infrastructure) collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- 6-10 years experience using tools for statistical modeling of large data sets
- 6-10 years experience using managing and building Information Systems
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics potentially Masters degree
- Project Management Certification would be a plus
Technology Job Family:
Data Analytics Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting