Diversity Talent Sourcer
The posted job opening may be for a Temporary Fixed Term period of time. If the selected applicant is hired as a Temporary Fixed Term employee/associate, their employment with Cognizant will typically be for a period of six to nine months. Any extensions to the temporary employee's employment period will be solely at the discretion of Cognizant Technology Solutions . Cognizant
Cognizantis one of the world's leading professional services companies, helping clientsbecome data-enabled and data-driven in the digital era. Our industry-based, consultativeapproach helps companies evolve into modern businesses. By leading clients inleveraging technologies essential to modern enterprises such as IoT, artificialintelligence, digital engineering and cloud, we enable new business andoperating models that unlock new value in markets around the world. Cognizant'sunwavering focus on our clients is led by our nearly 300,000 associates, whodeliver services and solutions tailored to specific industries and the uniqueneeds of the organizations we serve. Diversity Talent AcquisitionSourcer
Weare looking for a Diversity Talent Sourcer/Recruiter to join our HR team andmanage the first stages of the recruiting process. Cognizant is committed to diversityand has put a focus on attracting qualified diverse applicants. Responsibilities
DiversityTalent Sourcer responsibilities include using various channels to identifypotential diverse candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelinesfor current hiring needs. Other responsibilities include d esigning, developing and implementing innovative outreachprograms using diversity and inclusion best practices in support of Cognizant'sstrategic initiatives.
If you have solidsourcing skills, know how to utilize recruiter/sourcer tools and enjoy learningabout different roles, we'd like to meet you.
- BA/BS Degree in business, communications, humanresources or related discipline and/or equivalent work
- Proactively identify and recruit passive job seekers, ensuringcandidate pools are diverse.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media andprofessional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Hiretual, Talenya)
- Craft and send recruiting emails to attract talent
- Coordinate with recruiters to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcingtechniques (e.g. Boolean search and market data)
- Identify candidates for current hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passivecandidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers andget hired
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant TrackingSystem)
- Qualify and Pre-screen candidates
- Follow consistent process and best practices for selecting highestquality candidates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Why Choose Cognizant
- Create and maintaincandidate pools of qualified candidates through frequent contact andnotifications of positions
- In conjunction withManager, track talent acquisition metrics and provide data and reports on aregular basis.
- Monitors and evaluateeffectiveness of programs, makes adjustments as needed
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diversebackgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It supportslively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build bettersolutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and isencouraged to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excelthrough autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Cognizant is an Equal OpportunityEmployer M/F/D/V
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomesapplications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on groundsof race, religion, or belief or national origin, disability, age, citizenship,marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or genderidentity.