ICG TPISA Assessment Coordinator
ICG Information Security Program Office has an opening for a skilled analyst to work on key aspects of the Information Security, primarily in the TPISA (Third Party Information Security Assessment) program
The overall objective will be to ensure that ICG businesses comply with the Citi Information Security policies, standards, and practices risk assessments. The candidate will primarily work with the ICG Information Security core team as well as in-business network of Global Information Security Officers to meet ongoing program milestones and implement new & sustainable IS Risk Management processes, while identifying opportunities for BAU process improvement. Day-to-day formal leadership will come from the TPISA Program Manager for ICG. Responsibilities:
- Work with key TPISA personnel ensure that Annual Due Diligence is completed as defined by iTPAQ
- Liaise with the TPISA Utility to ensure that any TPISA requiring assessments are scheduled and conducted within the timelines as defined by the program.
- Track completion of assessments through iTPAQ, CIRAS and iCAPs systems to ensure that they are completed according to the program timescales and documented to the required quality standards.
- Work with business to ensure that all Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) are raised for issues identified as Remediate in CIRAS.
- Work with business to ensure that all Risk Exceptions are raised for issues identified as Risk Accept in CIRAS.
- Provide weekly reporting of status for the Management Team.
- Escalation of any resultant issues to be conducted in a timely and appropriate manner
- Minimum of 2 years in information security, audit, and/or compliance experience.
- Must have advanced MS Excel and MS Access skills.
- Must have excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Must be a delivery-oriented person and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- CISSP, CISM, or CISA certifications a strong plus
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Information Security Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting