VP - API Management-Engineering Lead Analyst
The Engineering Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for leading a variety of engineering activities including the design, acquisition and deployment of hardware, software and network infrastructure in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead efforts to ensure quality standards are being met within existing and planned framework. Responsibilities:
- Serve as a technology subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders and provide direction for all firm mandated controls and compliance initiatives, all projects within the group and in creating a technology domain roadmap
- Ensure that all integration of functions meet business goals
- Define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process enhancements
- Recommend product customization for system integration
- Identify problem causality, business impact and root causes
- Exhibit knowledge of how own specialty area contributes to the business and apply knowledge of competitors, products and services
- Advise or mentor junior team members
- Impact the engineering function by influencing decisions through advice, counsel or facilitating services
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in an Engineering role
- Experience working in Financial Services or a large complex and/or global environment
- Project Management experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Comprehensive knowledge of design metrics, analytics tools, benchmarking activities and related reporting to identify best practices
- Demonstrated analytic/diagnostic skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and partner with virtual teams
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Proven track record of operational process change and improvement
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Experience on IBM WebSphere Datapower Integration Appliances XI52, IDG (Firmware Version: >2018).
IBM API Management expertise is MUST.
Expertise in implementing cryptography technologies like Encryption, Decryption, Digital Signature.
Must have experience in OAuth2.0, SAML and SSO.
Must have experience in implementing Gateway Scripts, SLM.
Must have experience in IBM API Management in implement REST API, SOAP APIs, Plans, Security Policies.
Must have experience in IBM Advance developer portal.
Must have knowledge in Load balancers, firewalls, DMZ and other network concepts related Datapower.
Must have development knowledge in REST and SOAP based APIs.
Must have experience in version control systems like SVN or Git.
Experience in Agile tools like RTC or JIRA.
Must have experience in developing XSLT, XML and XQuery.
Lead cross sector teams for the complete integration life cycle starting from design sessions, Architecture and interface design to solution implementation.
Perform architecture, design and review of development policies for adherence to standards and best practices.
Support full lifecycle implementation of the APIM project including DEV, SIT.
Manage day-to-day system development and maintenance activities for APIM and Datapower deployment in global regions.
Act as the Subject Matter Expert of Shared Services in liaison with other technology groups.
Working knowledge of multiple API platforms like apigee, Kong, Kubernetes, Cloud platform is a plus. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Systems & Engineering Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting