VP - Global Facilities Management Governance Lead
The Critical Systems and Facilities Management Governance Lead will be a key member of the CRS Operational Governance team working on regional and global initiatives to embed a strong governance framework to identify, anticipate and mitigate risks that could negatively impact CRS objectives while minimizing the Operational Risk events and losses.
The Critical Systems and Facilities Management Governance Lead accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s), and the analysis of performance data (quality, time and cost) to provide and improve global consistent solutions for process improvements and cost reduction. Requires in-depth understanding of how Building Operations collectively integrate within CRS Functions as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of CRS Global Operations. Requires commercial awareness and developed communication/diplomacy skills in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas within CRS and external third parties. Responsibilities:
- Establishes and oversees the application of operational and governance processes to create lasting solutions for minimizing losses from failed internal processes, inadequate controls, and emerging risks.
- Assesses operational risks and drive actions to address the root causes that persistently lead to operational risk losses by challenging both historical and proposed practices.
- Assists management in achieving and maintaining strategic objectives, promotes efficiency, reduces the risk of loss and helps ensure compliance with corporate polices, procedures, laws and regulatory requirements.
- Assists in assessing current status of relevant regulatory related controls.
- Identifies best practices to be shared with CRS Global Functions and Regions.
- Develops and maintains governance tracking metrics for management reporting and escalation.
- Establishes a rapport with Regional Managers, R&C, Compliance, and other groups, as needed.
- Understands Building and Critical Systems' Operations and the significant regulations which governs them.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision and can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Program manager of key initiatives and priorities including the design and implementation of global standards and procedures across regional structures spread across several jurisdictions.
- Manage the activities of a third party Governance and Control Office (GCO), including monitoring and reporting across the Regions.
- 6-10 years experience in Building Operations and Operational Risk is a must. Other risk and control disciplines would be a plus.
- Experience in External/Internal reviews would be desirable.
- Experience in the following is beneficial: Fraud Awareness and Risk Management Legal and Regulatory Compliance, specifically.
- Experience managing global operations and a complex environments that includes matrix organizations.
- Experience in managing remote teams.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Risk Management Job Family:
Operational Risk Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting