Bilingual Client Service Representative - Trade Issues (Spanish-English) (1875)
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers LLC ("IB") is expanding its trading issues department at our main retail call center in West Palm Beach, FL. We are searching for experienced candidates with a prior background in the financial services industry, that are FINRA registered for the position of Customer Service Representative.
The Trade Issues Customer Service Representative is accountable for providing a high level of client service to IB's existing retail and institutional clients. Our aim is thoroughly investigate trade inquiries, in particular, but also covers various other areas under the general customer service umbrella.
- Problem management with focus on wide scale service issues. Core competencies include, but are not limited to: trade and margin analysis, a wide range of products (cash market and derivatives) and global exchanges, order types, and transmission and execution inquiries.
- The candidate must possess general market knowledge in futures, options, and the equities markets. Previous customer service experience in a financial services or banking operations environment required.
- Investigate customer inquiries regarding trade-related issues (e.g., executions, position liquidations, order trigger conditions, trade cancellation requests, product availability & attributes, order types and routing logic etc.)
- Assistance with trading platform operation and features; analyze and test existing systems and procedures in order to recommend and assist in the implementation enhancements
- Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from existing and prospective customers via telephone, e-mail, and on-line chat to achieve a solution that is mutually satisfactory while complying with policies, practices and procedures
- Must demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills required to bring problems quickly to a resolution.
- Order status, settlement, exercise & assignment, expiration processing, and corporate action
- Experience: 2 years financial industry experience with trading or brokerage services preferred; but will consider recent college graduate
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related field
- Certification: Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63 preferred
- Computer: Strong PC technologies proficiency preferred; Microsoft Word & Excel
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Excellent oral/written English and Spanish communication skills required
Employer will not sponsor employment visa for this position. Company Overview
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info