Client Experience Insights Research Operations Manager
Description About this role Client Experience Insights Research Operations Manager
As the Client Experience Insights Research Operations Manager, you will join a team focused on transforming the client experience at BlackRock. This role will evolve our current research operations practice, establishing and building standard methodologies for our Client Experience Insights team. You'll develop and optimize our research process, procedures, policies and documentation. You will be a part of our global research team who is conducting strategic market and competitive research to define our CX strategy, UX research for specific client experiences or products and tactical and operational research. You will collaborate with key partners across the organization to share insights, provide transparency into the team's roadmap and ensure we are following privacy & compliance policies. You will bring innovation to the team by identifying new recruitment methods, research tools and more to help mature our program. You will:
Your experience includes:
- Collaborate with researchers to understand their study objectives in order to develop an appropriate recruitment strategy
- Own our research recruitment strategy and lead the participant recruitment process, including screening criteria, screening and scheduling
- Build and manage our research panel (including internal/external marketing for research opportunities)
- Lead the logistics of research sessions such as running WebEx, permissions to record sessions, manage session recordings and transcriptions, etc.
- Build and maintain research database in AirTable, including but not limited to research study tracker/status, research repository, audio files, and research panel database / participant tracker
- Develop improved research operations processes & communications such as consistent outreach process and templates, participant thank you messages, internal partner updates & research session summaries
- Support research socialization efforts internally and create new programs to provide transparency such as newsletters
- Manage research tools, including sourcing and evaluation of new tools
- Partner with privacy and compliance teams to ensure our processes & communications are in compliance with our privacy policies
- Work with product owners and business owners to build and maintain self-serve views within the research database (AirTable)
- Identify ongoing improvements or opportunities to improve our research processes, tools, vendors/partners, documentation, etc.
- 3+ years experience working in a research operations role as part of a market research or UX team (global research experience is a plus)
- Experience laying the foundation for and scaling an in-house research operations practice
- Excellent project management and communication skills and proven experience managing complex research projects
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proven collaborator in a cross-functional Agile team environment and experiencing using Agile tools such as Aha, Jira, etc.
- Experience using VOC tools and technology such as AirTable, User Testing and Qualtrics
- Vendor management experience including experience sourcing and onboarding new partners in collaboration with sourcing/vendor management, information security, and others
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.