Data Visualization Group Manager
Integral to CRS' success is the efficient and effective management and utilization of customer data for the benefit of the overall business. The Partner Analytics Organization within CRS leverages customer and partner data to garner insights and develop strategies to drive profitable growth. The Data Visualization Manager will be responsible for transforming traditional reporting to data visualization, including setting the roadmap, design architecture, managing execution/development/maintenance and end user adoption. Position Summary:
The Data Visualization Manager will be responsible to:
- Collaborate with a variety of internal business constituents including, Marketing, Risk, Business Development, Operations, Partner Management, Business Operations, Finance, and IT to help evolve the organization's analytic and reporting capabilities to the desired state.
- Ensure Partner data security and entitlements are managed in accordance with Citi Data Management Policy and Partner Contractual requirements
- Sunset manual reporting processes through dynamic Visual dashboards
- Employ techniques/tools to assess the state of Citi Retail Services Partner Reporting with an eye to bring business-focused technology innovation to the forefront and optimize performance across the end users.
- Conduct external research to evaluate the emerging technical tools and methodologies for the same to ensure incorporation of best-in-class capabilities to support analytics and reporting.
- Strategize with internal and external partners on process integration across different deployment models as it relates to analytic, reporting and execution technology capabilities.
- In collaboration with IT, manage initiatives that realize information infrastructure solutions and automation while ensuring the proper regulatory, compliance and governance controls. Translate requirements into the architecture for the solution and describe it through architecture and design artifacts.
Job Family Group:
- 5-7 years of direct, relevant experience in both business-focused technology and a business consulting role, preferably in financial services.
- 5-7 years of strategic business analysis; aptitude in displaying and communicating technical/analytical information to non-technical constituents.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- Experience transforming large institutions from reporting to data visualization, specifically implementing, deploying, and driving usage of Tableau.
- Extensive world class dashboard designing and providing data structure specifications.
- Great communication & presentation skills to interact and drive usage across C-levels.
- Ability to drive multiple priorities in tight timelines through the influence and leadership across multiple local/international cross functional teams.
- Passion to make data simple.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally within an organization to create support and buy-in across a wide range of stakeholders and accomplish objectives.
- Knowledge of SAS, ETL Tools, database design/architecture, dataloaders and database languages.
- Ability to create new and imaginative approaches to analytic and reporting strategies and apply them to architectural design; direct and proven experience in process reengineering.
Risk Management Job Family:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting