Cognizant is looking for an experienced top-notch MobileArchitect to grow with our Mobile practice! We are looking for passionate MobileArchitect/Leader who can design and implement mobile application architectureand drive application strategies and roadmap for a suite of systems or domain.
The Mobility Architect owns and communicates the architecturalvision of the product or solution with which the professionals are involvedwith mobile systems, development platforms, integration methodologies, andbroad, detailed knowledge of mobile technologies and industry trends.
The Mobility Solutions Architect will partner with otherarchitects and technology decision-makers to guide overall design and directionof the mobile application, and will work closely with Technical Leads, SolutionArchitects, Software Developers and Management in a highly collaborativeenvironment. You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without theneed for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Cognizant Interactive helps clients reinvent products,experiences and business models to create new value, differentiation and driverevenue in the digital economy. We take an Experience centered approach
whichuses human insights to take ideas from vision to outcome and buildingexperience led solutions that enables brands to transform their customer andemployee experiences using design, marketing and commerce capabilities PositionResponsibilities:
- Architect, design, and develop scalable, adaptable and high efficient mobile applications.
- Android/iOS end-to-end applicationarchitecture/development, Performance, Security, testing, etc.
- Understand client necessities, lead and drive technical discussion, and deliver high quality standards documents of process and design for architectures, technical design, code standards, development methodologies, and QA
- To review code, project output and ensure compliance to industry best practices
- To assist the client, customers in explaining and applying enterprise solutions on mixed mobile platforms
- To create the required web and hybrid enterprise mobile applications for several mobile platforms (iOS/Android/React Native and MEAP)
- To analyzer the business requests and completing plan and development in agreement with consumer business needs
- To ensure suitable regularity of mobile solutions, structures and solutions architecture across multiple projects, as applicable
- To take part in aligning the vision and technology roadmap for mobile solutions that operate within the section approach and assumes responsibility for problems of software and IT developments for implementing this roadmap.
- To develop, the technology standards for both mobile hardware and software. (approximating, architecture, development platform, design, progress, testing, engagement)
- To direct strategy and reliability among system elements as they are advanced
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 10+ years'experience in the design, development of large scale mobile applications
- Proficientand hands-on with Android/iOS development
- Excellentknowledge and capability to use OS frameworks for multi-threading, datapersistence, and adapting user interface across multiple screen sizes
- Experiencewith developing custom UIs and animations
- Knowledge ofimplementing APIs for Ad integration, push notifications and cloud messaging
- Knowledge toapply Test Driven development throughout the lifecycle of the application. Hands-onknowledge to define functional and integrational test strategies and to providesupport and guidance for troubleshooting.
- Advancedknowledge of unit testing best practices and continuous Integration processes(CI/CD)
- Well versedwith code versioning tools such as Git and continuous integration(Jenkins)
- A strongunderstanding of approaches and techniques to optimize application performance
- Understandingof design strategies for effectively leveraging CDNs
- In depthunderstanding of agile development methodologies
- Experience delivering large programs in a complete agile model