- Not Specified
- Atlanta, GA, USA Atlanta GA US
- Permanent, Full time
- 04 Jun 18 2018-06-04
Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $937B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the
Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $937B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (IVZ) and has about 7,000 employees in over 20 countries.
(*As of December 31, 2017)
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
This role will support Invesco’s global counterparty relations function in helping to proactively develop stronger partnerships with our counterparties through strategically managed relationships. The program analyst will have primary responsibility for developing global relationship profiles and pulling together quarterly scorecards for our most important counterparty relationships. This position will work closely with our data analyst in Hyderabad as well as with senior leadership across capital markets, corporate banking, corporate services, distribution, and investment administration globally.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Support the global head of counterparty relations in coordinating the business development and relationship effort for our most important counterparties across regions and functions.
- Proactively build our understanding of each counterparty’s organizational structure and strategic priorities across functions and regions
- Manage reporting for counterparty relationships and assist in compiling presentation materials for internal and external counterparty meetings
- Work with data analyst to develop quarterly scorecards and global relationship profiles for our most important counterparties
- Work with data analyst to identify and resolve gaps in counterparty data and to automate the reporting and data collection process
- Actively measure/monitor the success of agreed counterparty initiatives
- Consistently seek ways to improve internal coordination across regions and functions for our counterparty relationships
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 5+ years of experience, required
- Financial services, investment management, or consulting experience, preferred
- Proven expertise working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of database systems
- Strong leadership, organizational, and written communication skills
- Ability to think logically, critically, and constructively about complex data systems and collaborate to develop creative solutions
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Team player
- Ability to conduct complex analysis and present data in a meaningful way
- Strong organizational skills with high accuracy and detail orientation
- Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen for other people’s opinions
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate over the phone and in person with a variety of individuals across all levels and regions are required
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or a related field is required
FLSA (US Only): Exempt
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.