Senior Director, Finance - FP&A
We are recruiting a talented Finance leader to take on a newHead of IT FP&A role, based in Atlanta, GA USA.
Responsibilities will include:
Strategy, Planning and Management
- Act as strategic business partner to Global ITleaders, including the EVP of Strategy & Technology and the CIO.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of IT organizationwith regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Provide insight and recommendations to bothshort-term and long-term plans for organization.
- Support identification, acquisition andimplementation of systems and software to provide critical financial andoperational information.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectivesthat align with the company's strategy.
- Communicate, engage and interact with broaderFinance organization.
Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Partner with CIO and Corporate FP&A todevelop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual operating budget.
- Review and analyze monthly financial results andprovide recommendations.
- Identify, develop and execute analysis of CIOinitiatives.
Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Operations
- Review and ensure application of appropriateinternal controls, SOX compliance and financial procedures.
- Review all month-end closing activitiesincluding general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts and overhead costallocation.
- Collaborate across the organization to enhanceand implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and controlsystems