Senior iOS Developer
Cognizant is looking for an experienced top-notch Native IOSdeveloper to grow with our dev team! As an IOS Developer, you will be involvedfrom conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound andaesthetically impressive. An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in afast paced, collaborative team. Someone that values the “team” and maximizesthe opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality. You must be legally authorized to work in the United Stateswithout the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
About Cognizant Interactive: Cognizant Interactive helpsclients reinvent products, experiences and business models to create new value,differentiation and drive revenue in the digital economy. We take anExperience centered approach
which uses human insights to take ideas fromvision to outcome and building end to end experience led solutions that enablesbrands to transform their customer and employee experiences using design,marketing and commerce capabilities
- Design and development projects for existing iOS app.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects depending on the project.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences and UI prototypes
- Optimizing performance for the app
- Communicate effectively with teams and management
- Understanding requirements and coordinating with offshore teams
- Be up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Ability to integrate any backend system for web service integration
- Ability to handle production issues in timely manner
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Hands on experience building the apps using Swift and Objective C
- Experience in engineering highly scalable, reliable and distributed systems.
- Application development and design experience using object-oriented methodologies
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven and version control systems such as Git
- 5-8 years Native iOS experience (preferably client side)
- Design, and develop IOS, native/hybrid applications for mobile phones, and tablets
- Strong Experience in native IOS development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc.)
- Experience in consuming web services using JSON/ XML
- Experience on writing unit test cases using xctest/ocunit.
- Solid understanding of software design and patterns like - MVC, Delegation, Singleton, Factory, Adapter
- Familiarity with agile development/waterfall processes and methodologies
- Expertise in app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security