VP, Credit Risk - Cross Portfolio Analytics
This is a COE position which resides inside the Citi Risk Management department providing analytical and reporting support for all CRS portfolios including Sears, Macys, Best Buy, The Home Depot, L.L. Bean and the other Retail and Fuel partnerships. The position is accountable for building advanced analytics across all portfolios while supporting the design and automation of key reports and MIS. The individual will have full responsibility for core reporting processes and will collaborate with the policy teams to ensure the output is accurate.
This role requires an individual with several years of credit risk management experience, strong statistical and data analysis skills, technical SAS skills, an ability to derive analytical solutions based on business knowledge and objective judgment of the balance between risk and reward. A successful candidate would demonstrate an ability to leverage credit risk data and business acumen to observe key trends / threats / inaccuracies; drivers of those observations; and communicate those observations to ensure consistency and compliance with global credit policies. It is critical to demonstrate the ability to manage initiatives across cross-functional units in a matrix organization.
The successful candidate will be able to work with team members across geographic locations, including project leadership of contractor teams. Qualifications
Job Family Group:
- 5+ years of financial services experience in analytic role is required. Private Label Credit experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, or Engineering. Master's degree preferred
- Proficient SAS/SQL programming skills and advanced spreadsheet skills.
- Experience leading/mentoring junior analysts and/or contractors preferred.
- Knowledge and experience using statistical procedures, segmentation, and financial analytic tools are required.
- Understanding of consumer credit risk management and Credit Card Profit & Loss Drivers preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking ability and an ability to learn and apply new skills quickly.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Computer literacy with MS Office software required
- Strong communication skills, with ability to prepare presentations and material for senior management.
Risk Management Job Family:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting