- Dallas, GA, USA Dallas GA US
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 May 18 2018-05-15
A Top Global Bank is currently looking to bring on a VP level Fraud Analytics Officer to their Model Risk Management team.
The team focusses on reviewing and validating models for consumer credit, marketing and fraud risk. Desirable candidates will have at least 3 years of experience in fraud risk analytics and candidates with modeling experience will be highly considered. This opportunity with have access to senior management and have the ability to lead others within a short time. Candidate must have strong communication and presentation skills as they will be interacting with different stakeholders throughout the business.
- Graduate in a quantitative field is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience for candidates with a masters
- Direct experience in Fraud analytics
- Strong background in statistics
- Project management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with consumer risk scoring models or marketing models is preferred