Sr Fraud Analyst II (GBAM Ops-Treasury FS&O) Pre-Paid Unemployment-2nd Shift
Job Description: Enterprise Overview:
Handles more complex and/or escalated customer situations regarding possible fraudulent account activity. The incumbent may complete inbound and outbound calls and take appropriate action based on complex transaction characteristics or account changes. The incumbent may perform back office functions related to research and resolution of fraudulent activity and service support. Decisions are made based on judgment and research, extensive job experience, and following established procedures and guidelines, while leveraging multiple systems/tools. The incumbent will decision accounts under exception conditions and proactively identify and escalate concerns/issues with a sense of urgency. Delivers practical, innovative solutions to customers/clients while focusing on retention and re-establishing customer's confidence. Responsible for coaching and assisting associates with moderately complex research and analysis of account activity to assess levels of risk and fraud type. Provides testing of new procedures & systems. Typically reports to Fraud Detection/Prevention Supervisor.
At Bank of America, we're guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference by joining our Fraud Detection team. We're looking for teammates who can help us meet the needs of our clients and the bank by detecting fraudulent attempts, mitigating loss and remediating client impacts because client protection and security is our top priority.
As part of our team, detection analysts perform complex judgmental reviews of high risk activity to maximize approval of legitimate transactions, minimize client impact at the point of sale, identify fraudulent activity and restrict account activity, when necessary, to avoid further risks. Detection analysts benefit from in-depth training and have opportunities for ongoing professional development and career growth. We'll help you:
• Get training and one-on-one career coaching
from managers who are invested in your success. You'll also receive additional development through our Consumer Academy to help you succeed in your role.
• Provide clients with a personalized experience
by helping them - through exceptional client care - navigate fraud/security events.
• Continuously learn
fraud trends by using resources and technologies to optimize judgmental reviews. As a senior fraud analyst, you can look forward to:
• Protecting our clients.
Making them aware if their personal information has been compromised and letting them to know we're here to help them every step of the way.
• Educating clients.
Informing them on how to protect their information and avoid scams.
• Ongoing professional development
to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
• Opportunities to connect with experts
• A world-class suite
of employee benefits. We're a culture that:
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their backgrounds or experiences.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting the communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital. Required Skills:
• Customer Service, Analytical skills
• Strong analytical and organizational skills and demonstrates the ability to solve complex problems by reviewing related information.
• Able to multi-task, including researching information through multiple systems, in order to make judgmental decisions based on the data reviewed.
• Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency and is able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a strong focus on risk mitigation and client experience.
• Comfortable taking inbound or making outbound calls to clients in a high production focused environment.
• Communicates effectively and confidently and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Efficiently manages time and capacity.
• Flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed. Desired Skills:
• Experience working in an environment where both individual and team goals are met or exceeded routinely. Shift:
2nd shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role