Module lead(Depends on the project) Qualification
Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent Responsibility
: Requirement Understanding and Analysis • Work closely with Business Analyst and Architects to understand the business and technical features.
• Review the Detailed Business Requirement Documents to understand the business conditions.
• Identify the gaps in the source data and work with Data modelers/Architects to fix the gaps.
• Design complex SQL scripts for Data profiling and analysis.
• Document the mapping specs with detailed transformation rules and join conditions.
• Review the mapping specs with Business and technical team for the approval.
• Work with Coding and testing teams to resolve mapping related questions.
• Coordinate with Offshore teams and clarify their questions by discussing with Onsite POCs (Business and Technical Team).
• Good Knowledge in Health Care concepts
• 4+ years' experience in professional services (prior major consultancy experience preferred)with a mix of functional and in-depth technical competencies
• Strong leadership, communication (verbal and written), analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effectively lead complex meetings with varying levels within organization
• Ability to communicate complex technical analysis to technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to lead and provide direction to team members (on or offshore) including technical vision, Architecture and design
• Possess the qualities and characteristics that support development of team members to grow a practice. Must Have Skills