- Bridgeview, IL, USA Bridgeview IL US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
Exciting opportunity for an Architectural Associate to work alongside 2 Principal Architects. This Associate position will be a platform to grow within the company and experience full service construction.
My client is a Chicago area full-service Design/Build General Contractor & Construction Manager. My client grew from $70M a few years ago to over $150M last year and they have a great pipeline heading into 2018. They carved a niche/ focus on psychiatric and rehabilitation facilities all over the country including: Indianapolis, Austin, Detroit, Atlanta, and more. They offer great overall benefits, flexible working hours and they have great leadership team with an open door policy.
- Assist in the development of contract drawing sets from Schematic Design to Permit Construction Documents.
- Compose presentation plans and building renderings for client review.
- Research product data and BIM for Revit development.
- Work parallel with construction, development and architectural team to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Review architectural plans to ensure all projects are completed in accordance with established policies.
- Bachelors and/or Masters in Architecture
- Autodesk Revit drafting and rendering experience is required
- Microsoft Office Applications such as Outlook, Word, Project, and Excel.
- Adobe Suite.
- Master's degree in Architecture, Construction or a related field preferred, but not required.
- Must have knowledge of building design, plans, elevations, sections, and programming.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, are essential. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Capable of providing information to owners, contractors, vendors, supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Ability to work well within a team environment as well as independently.
- Commitment to design excellence and attention to detail.
- Very competitive base salary with great bonus structure
- Great company culture with good work/life balance
- 401k match with PTO plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Exposure to leading technologies in the architecture and construction realm
- Opportunity to immediately grow to an APM role with the help of mentorship
- You'll receive valuable guidance and support from a team of professional and passionate individuals that are invested in helping you gain the experience you need to continue advancing your career.