Location: Chicago IL, Illinois, United States
Type of job: Permanent
Date published: 7-Feb-2020
Domain: Business Development & Client Services
Job ID: 68604Share
The Account Executive works in conjunction with the Account Director to fulfill client campaign planning, execution, management and analysis. This role interfaces with our clients on a daily basis and is responsible for building and maintaining a strong working relationship. This position is designed for someone with at least 2 to 4 years of work experience and is the key contributor for all client day to day issues and projects.
Account Executives also work closely with the strategy and creative teams to appropriately define the clients opportunity and deliver a set of solutions aimed at fulfilling brand objectives. Being able to multi-task, problem solve, bring a 'can-do' attitude, and a proven ability to work in a collaborative environment is paramount. Preferably one has experience with brand marketing, driving awareness, social engagement, and in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) or healthcare industry.
Core Duties and responsibilities
· Demonstrates bigger picture understanding of client's marketing strategy and can communicate how current data insights/tactics associate with longer-term strategy objectives
· Anticipates client questions and has thought out answers/solutions
· Ability to take complex ideas and explain to clients
· Always thinking about how we can better serve clients and grow their business
· Ability to manage difficult and complex issues and partner with the Account Director
· Owns area of expertise and can confidently answer client/team questions
· Presents at client meetings and industry events as needed
· Willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to delight the client and deliver excellent service
· Demonstrates thinking/communicating from the client's perspective as well as Razorfish
· Performs day-to-day client contact
· Coordinate deliverables for weekly status reports (projects, due dates, etc)
· Facilitates/leads weekly status calls
· Trains/mentors team members when necessary
· Partners with the project management team to ensure we follow through on our promises
· Prioritizes & sets expectations on deliverables
· Drives client communication and cross team coordination
· Multiple channel management as needed (branding, affiliate, search, email, web media, etc.)
· Provide POV's in weekly client status calls/meetings
· Strategy/Analysis skills/responsibilities should include: Campaign analysis, Forecasting, Support Media strategy, Advanced data analysis and campaign reviews, Special reports builder pulling Atlas data, publisher reports, extended data, etc.
· Creative skills/responsibilities should include: Internal or agency creative needs, Development, Strategy, Approval process, Customer targeting approval process
· Accounting skills/responsibilities should include: Quality assurance, Accounting reconciliation, Buy Authorizations, Input publisher counts, Publisher accounts
© 2020 Publicis Sapient. All Rights Reserved.