Analyst - Campaign Analytics & Measurement Chicago, IL, USA/en-US/External/job/Chicago-IL-USA/Analyst---Campaign-Analytics---Measurement_R200007011/apply
111 W Monroe - 115 S LaSalle
Job Family Group:
Data Analytics & Reporting
BMO Harris Bank is seeking a Analyst, Campaign Analytics & Measurement in downtown Chicago, IL. This position will support customer contact strategies and direct marketing initiatives for Personal & Business Banking by providing analytical insight of marketing campaigns to leadership.
We are looking for a strategic thinker that will play pivotal role in the design, development & execution of marketing campaigns. The incumbent will conduct advanced statistical analysis to identify trends, variations, patterns, and insights relating to campaign analysis & measurement to drive profitable growth for the business
So if you have a strong statistical modeling expertise, like to work in a start-up mode and have a long term orientation, join us to make meaningful difference in the lives of our customers, the community we serve in and the company.
What will you be doing:
Develops analytical solutions to understand, analyze, and synthesize requirements, goals and objectives related to Marketing campaign and business objectives to enable high-quality, fact-based business decisions to drive superior Customer experience & profitable growth. This position will drive customer contact strategies and direct marketing initiatives by providing analytical insight of marketing campaigns to leadership.
- Designs, develops, and implements innovative analytical solutions on targeted marketing campaigns
- Establishes and maintains effective performance tracking of campaigns; identify improvement opportunity, form hypothesis, proposes, designs and implements tests to drive strategy enhancement and optimization.
- Leverage data to identify meaningful campaign opportunities by analyzing customer, products & channel
- Builds self-serve analytics capabilities, reports & dashboard using tools like Tableau to effectively communicate data driven insights to users for a variety of audiences e.g. visualization solutions of data into reports, graphics, Dashboards to illustrate facts, trends, and insights.
- Build Strategies & Design Experiment & conduct A/B testing to prove or disprove hypothesis
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns leveraging techniques like ANOVA, ANCOVA, T-test
- Gather requirements, develop campaigns, obtain solutions document requirements sign off, interface with business partners from different channels of the campaign
- Utilize campaign design methods and tools such as UNICA
- Build strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Demonstrate effective project management skills and the ability to lead small scale campaign initiatives within a cross-functional team environment
- Assimilate and analyze information from a variety of sources, make recommendations and present information in an easy and understandable manner.
What are your qualifications: :
- Possesses a university degree in mathematics, statistics, behavioral economic, econometrics, engineering, computer science and/or physics, (Masters preferred)
- <2 years of experience in Data Science, Credit Risk, Fraud Risk, Marketing Analytics, Optimization, Operations Analytics, Modeling or related field
- Strong experience within data preparation, data analysis, and statistical tool sets including but not limited to Spotfire, Tableau, SQL, SAS, R, Hive, Python, MATLAB, SPSS
- Deep understanding of statistical techniques like ANOVA, ANCOVA, T-test, Regression, Decision Tree
- Experience working with relational databases, Business Intelligence (BI) User Interfaces and programming languages
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
We strive to help you make an impact from day one for yourself and our customers. Well support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, well help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
Were here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one for yourself and our customers. Well support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, well help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each others differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Posted TodayFull timeR200007011 BMO Financial Group
Serving customers for 200 years and counting, BMO is a highly diversified financial services provider the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North America. With total assets of $728 billion as of October 31, 2018, and a team of diverse and highly engaged employees, BMO provides a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and services to more than 12 million customers and conducts business through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking, BMO Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets.
We serve Canadian clients through BMO Bank of Montreal®, our personal and commercial banking business, BMO Nesbitt Burns®*, one of Canada's leading wealth management firms, and BMO Capital Markets, our North American investment and corporate banking division.
In the United States, clients are served through BMO Harris Bank, a major U.S. Midwest personal and commercial bank, and BMO Private Bank, with wealth management offices across the United States, as well as BMO Capital Markets, our North American investment and corporate banking division.
We help our customers make money make sense by delivering the broadest range of financial services through a single point of contact. Our financial service professionals provide access to any services our customers require across the entire enterprise.