44555 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
Candidates for this role will have the following skills:
- Document requirements and lead CRM development projects in creating CRM customizations
- Work with the implementation team and design changes to existing systems and integrating new systems into our client's Salesforce.com environments.
- Architect appropriate Salesforce technical solutions to meet business/functional requirements
- Design and document specifications for data integrations and migrations
- Mentor Salesforce developers on proper coding technique and Salesforce development
- Maintain data integrity procedures, processes and policies.
- Coordinate with client lead users and client engineering teams to test and implement new or modified programs as needed.
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and data cleanup as necessary.
- Willing to ‘figure it out' when working in a new area or discipline.
3+ years of Salesforce development experience with Apex, Salesforce APIs and Visual Source
3+ years of experience configuring Salesforce using workflows and reporting or dashboards
Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills
Solid understanding how to properly architect Salesforce solutions leveraging best practices
Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
Certified Salesforce Platform Developer or Salesforce Platform App Builder a plus
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req14113 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Consulting Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
TC AD CE Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req14113 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Chicago, US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
Central Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Business Consulting/Technology Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing