Assistant Facility Manager
English English (United Kingdom)
This job posting isn't available in all website languages Sign up Sign in
☰ Assistant Facility Manager New Real Estate 19005148 Requisition # Apply for Job Recommend to a Friend Sign Up for Job Alerts
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Description:
Responsible for supporting Facility Managers efforts in day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures and programs that will ensure a well-managed, well-maintained building, placing maximum emphasis on positive response to the needs of the tenants, environmental health and safety, and quality programs, in coordination and conjunction with the clients goals and objectives. Essential Job Duties:
Other Job Functions:
- Supports the Facility Manager in the day-to-day operational management of all aspects of the property to assure maintenance of approved quality standards.
- Assists the Facility Manager in the preparation and coordination of fire, life safety and other safety programs. Ensures that policies and procedures are followed.
- Assists the Facility Manager in the preparation and coordination of all maintenance programs relating to interior and exterior conditions and appearance of the properties.
- Support the Facility Manager to assure full compliance with standards established within the service agreement.
- Participates in the selection of contract services, vendor negotiation of service agreements. Oversees day-to-day vendor performance to assure full compliance with standards established within the service agreement.
- Works with staff in the planning and organization of internal and building-to-building moves. Involved with the selection of movers and other necessary specialty trade contractors/vendors. Liaison to various in-house support groups for moves.
- Responsible for the completion of work order requests in a timely fashion and to the satisfaction of the requesting associate. May coordinate with Chief Engineer or other maintenance staff to coordinate completion of requests.
- Assist and support the Facility Manager on the day-to-day financial management of the property and maintenance of financial records and files, as needed. Assist with preparation of the budget, financial reviews and monthly management reports.
- Responsible for the positive and prompt response to requests from building tenants and client. Continues ongoing communications with the Owner Representative to ensure needs are being met.
- Perform regular sweeps of the workspace(s) to identify areas/items/equipment/materials in need of repair, replacement or upgrade. Report all issues to the Facilities Supervisor, and/or Facilities Manager to correct.
- May perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Education and Experience:
- On-call 24/7 to respond to property events, emergencies or incidents
- May review leases to ensure compliance with lease provisions.
- Actively participate in the development and management of the account
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of real estate/facility coordination or management experience required
- Ability to work well with a variety of different individuals both inside and outside of the company
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks with minimal supervision while also adhering to the policies and procedures and Owner objectives
- Strong computer, writing and communication skills
- Proven analytical abilities
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Previous Job Searches
© Taleo Social Sourcing. All rights reserved. 0 0