44459 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
The Role - As a Business Analyst, you’ll be tasked with eliciting and documenting requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature description PowerPoint decks, user guides, process flows, and wireframes – for client facing tax technology consulting engagements.
- Conduct process review and design sessions to gain insights into end user needs
- May lead rapid assessment projects or full-scale process improvement discovery phase as part of larger tax transformation/finance transformation programs
- Interface with clients to define and document requirements for a named set of custom developed or vendor software products
- Create the Product Backlog for a Product
- Assist Product Owner in prioritizing requirements, and defining and managing scope and sprints for a project
- Work collaboratively with Tax Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and technical teams and project managers on development projects during all phases of software development life cycle
- Assists with training and adoption
- Provide operational support to tax practitioners. Configures features in production and non-production environments.
- Engages with various teams to resolve problems as they arise.
- Maintain a solid knowledge base of the functional capabilities of and tax technology products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or relevant educational or professional experience
- 3-5+ years of related experience in related field. Some tax experience is required.
- Accreditation such as BA Certification
- Experience in process design and process improvement experience
- Advanced written, verbal analytical and communications skills required
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Basic client interaction skills
- Ability to coordinate and work effectively with teammates, end-users and leadership
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment
- Ability to complete work in an acceptable timeframe and manage a variety of detailed tasks and responsibilities simultaneously and with accuracy to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives and satisfy internal and external customer needs related to the job
- Familiarity with agile project methodology
- Ability to travel as needed
Preferred qualifications that may vary by candidate:
- Some tax experience
- Working knowledge of analytics, data management, statistics, accounting, and computer applications
- Knowledge and experience with tax compliance systems or financial systems
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req13923 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Tax Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
Business Tax CTO Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req13923 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Chicago, US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
National Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Tax Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing