C++ HFT Trading Engineer
***This position can be based in Chicago / London / Singapore.***
High-frequency prop trading firm with offices worldwide are looking to expand their in-house trading team with a talented software developer well-versed in C++.
Enjoying high levels of autonomy, the successful candidate will design, develop and implement a low-latency, high-frequency trading platform. You will also contribute to the development and optimization of large-scale parallel computation problems involving large amounts of shared data, and improve performance by optimizing the efficiency of machine learning-based algorithms.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and possess exceptional communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
***All interviews and start dates will be fully remote.*** Requirements
- 5+ years of practical experience in C++ and 3 years with Python
- Strong proficiency with data structures, algorithms, and OOP
- Sound experience using other programming languages, such as Java
- Solid working knowledge of Linux and SQL
- Self-starter, with a passion for innovation and building systems from scratch
- Market-leading salary + bonuses; they will pay leading market rate / are flexible for the right candidate
- Benefits including medical insurance and gym membership
- Collaborative and friendly environment with smart, highly engaged colleagues
- Relaxed, dress-down office culture, with breakfast, lunch and snacks provided
If this sounds like you or you would like to know more, please get in touch: Adam Pearce
+44 (0) 7495 377043