Credit Analyst - CLOs (Structured Credit)
Fitch Ratings is adding a new Credit Analyst to join its Structured Credit group. The candidate is responsible for surveilling Collateralized Loan Obligations(CLOs), Trust Preferred Collateralized Debt Obligations (TruPS CDOs), and Diversified Structured Finance CDOs, which involve analyzing collateral, preparing credit committee reports, and communicating credit opinions to the market participants. Additional responsibilities include developing and maintaining surveillance tools and databases and contributing to research publication.
· Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, engineering, or a business related field
· Strong analytical thinking
· Superb attention to detail and time management skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent proficiency in Excel
· Working knowledge of VBA and SQL is a plus
· Working knowledge of structured finance is beneficial
· 1-2 years of work experience for an Analyst role
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch’s credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.