Individual contributor position that will be responsible for the ownership of the complete financing process from receipt of initial diligence to funding.
WHO IS US CAPITAL?
US Capital (www.uscapcorp.com) provides debt financing and leasing solutions to private equity-backed companies through the development of both portfolio and sponsor-level relationships. We also provide finance programs for manufacturers, distributors, and resellers so they can sell more of their products. Because we are a financial intermediary, we can deliver financing for a wide range of commercial equipment to most credit profiles across the U.S. and Canada.
WHAT MAKES US CAPITAL DIFFERENT?
- Over 30 years in business
- Over 90% loan approval rate
- Small professional team
- Creative financing solutions with a personal approach
- Entrepreneurialism encouraged
This role is located downtown Chicago.
The Director, Loan Administration is an individual contributor position that will be responsible for the ownership of the complete financing process from receipt of initial diligence to funding:
- Interfaces with vendors, lenders, customers, private equity firms, and C-Suite level across multiple industries
- Evaluate the credit and financial profile of the loan applicant
- Select the financial partner most likely to fund the loan
- Develop the loan package sent to our financial partner
- Negotiate the loan terms with our financial partner and the loan applicant to fund the loan
- Typical transaction sizes from $25K to $10MM
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Economics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office product suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint at minimum)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset with strong relationship-building mentality
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion in making decisions
- Aptitude and preference for working in small but highly collaborative environment
- Able to create and communicate financing solutions to customers and vendors
- Organized, detailed project management ability
- Outstanding account management skills
- Outgoing personality that influences and persuades others
- Professional financial analysis training
- Experienced in creating and executing marketing initiatives
- Experience in retail automotive Finance and Insurance (F&I) desired
LIFE AT US CAPITAL:
- We want you to like coming to work, so we work hard to make your job fun
- Generous PTO and health care package including medical, dental and vision
- Base salary plus Incentive paid monthly on each loan you fund (no cap on fundings)
- Flexible work arrangements
HOW TO GET STARTED.
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org