Document Processor for Accounts Support Group
Interactive Brokers seeks to hire several motivated individuals to join our Application Support Group as a Document Processor to support the New Accounts team. This role will be part of a team that is building one of the world's strongest brokerage brands. A global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth. Responsibilities:
- Daily Processing of institutional and retail client applications;
- Review documentation related to new accounts;
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams to assist with account approval and maintenance;
- Cross-reference multiple databases, ensure that regulatory aspects of AML and KYC are completed prior to opening account;
- Follow various regulator requirements and internal policy and procedures;
- Correspond with clients, sales representatives and customer service representatives
- Bachelor's Degree
- Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 6, 63 IBKR will sponsor FINRA license if job-related
- Excellent communication skills: Multi-Language fluency is a plus, preferably Spanish, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, and Mandarin
- We have a special need for English and Spanish (verbal and written) ; any other language is a plus
- Proficient user of MS-Office applications, advanced Excel
- Ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task
- Self-organized team player with a great eye for details
The successful candidate will be motivated, have strong initiative, analytical, and methodical. We offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. The selected will be part of an exciting team that is helping shape one of the world's strongest brokerage brands. We look forward to reviewing your online application. Company Overview
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 ) For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info