All companies + Hiring difference makers.
☰ Advisor Education Specialist - Remote option New Nuveen 20 hours ago Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job
Nuveen, the investment manager of TIAA, offers a comprehensive range of outcome-focused investment solutions designed to secure the long-term financial goals of institutional and individual investors. Its affiliates offer deep expertise across a comprehensive range of traditional and alternative investments through a wide array of vehicles and customized strategies.
As a Advisor Education Specialist, you will play a crucial role in reestablishing Nuveen as a go to provider for advisory service information and thought leadership for home offices and financial advisors. Our goal is to deepen client relations and extend our reach by delivering high quality practice management solutions. Within the broader Global Learning & Development team, the platform aims to align its content to the core competencies of the firm, strategic priorities of the US Wealth Services team as well as educate the distribution team members on information that creates value for clients
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: Deliver a full range of practice management content, consultation and support on various topics at industry conferences, national/regional/local events, branch meetings, workshops, webinars, etc Research, develop, revise practice management content independently and in conjunction with the research associate(s) and/or Nuveen/TIAA subject matter experts Work closely with key business partners across the organization to create and facilitate educational modules on relevant content Respond appropriately and timely to all inquiries and support requests arising from client and partnership interactions. Serve as a conduit for important updates, regulatory news and topical insights that effect the practice management space or corollary topics Share ideas, success stories and implementation strategies between the broader Global Learning & Development Team, Sales Leadership and Global Strategic Relations Partner with industry organizations, trade associations and other industry experts to find synergies, speaking and research opportunities and ways to promote and demonstrate Nuveens practice management capabilities Possess a broad understanding and ability to clearly communicate on a wide range of practice management topics and solutions; able to demonstrate Nuveens capabilities and show how the team is able to provide value. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 6 years of experience in financial services and/or planning industry
- NASD licensed preferred
- CIMA, CPWA, CAIA, CFP and/or CFA strongly preferred
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization across multiple business areas
- Ability it perform at a high level both independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to deliver a compelling message with a sense of humor and engaging/dynamic presentation style in a variety of settings
- Creates immediate credibility and impact with a variety of audiences
- Persuades and influences others; gains acceptance of ideas from others; ability to present and communicate concepts
- Seeks learning opportunities and builds knowledge/expertise in targeted areas; a passionate learner who applies what they learned quickly
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to plan, organize and manage time; ability to analyze and prioritize large amounts of information
- Maintains integrity in all interactions; follows up and keeps promises; maintains ethical standards of Nuveen
- Solid interpersonal skills with ability to build internal/external partnerships; strong collaborator
- Possesses creativity and ability to generate innovative solutions.
- Adapts to change and demonstrates flexibility
- Possesses a broad understanding of financial planning and investment management topics with areas of specialty
- Travel required
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© TIAA Careers. All rights reserved. Explore all the opportunities we have to offer
Start your career with us
Help us deliver on our unique mission to serve those who serve others. We'll put your talents and skills to work immediately - no waiting.
We are TIAA. Created to serve. Built to perform. DIVERSITY
We're proud of our diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
Explore our career areas to see where you might fit best.
We have opportunities available across the United States and in India.
The overall health of our employees is important to us.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Meet some incredible people making a difference
To mark our 100th year, we're honoring Difference Makers by donating $1 million to the organizations they support. Thousands were nominated, and we want to share their inspiring stories with you. 2019 and prior years, Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America - College Retirement Equities Fund, New York, NY 10017
TIAA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to fostering workforce diversity and inclusion.
Advisory services provided by Advise & Planning Services, a division of TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC, a registered investment adviser.