Front End Developer
- USD80000 - USD120000 per year
- Chicago, IL, USA Chicago IL US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
Do you want to work for an industry leader within the technology realm? Are you creative and considered to be a go getter? This established company is looking for a permanent, direct hire, Front End Developer to join their team. Apply now!
You are a passionate Software Engineer who shares our scrappy nature, and is excited to design, develop and deploy software solutions that enable our growth. You can build high-quality, innovative and fully performing web experiences in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
You need to be excited to build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential
- Ability to collaborate with a high-performing team, sharing your ideas and engaging in team discussions to find the optimal solution
- Experience building high traffic, customer facing, responsive websites from the ground up
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming * Skill for writing reusable components; familiar with various UI designs, principles and patterns
- 5+ years general Front-End Development
- 2+ years experience in React framework
- At least one project using Redux
- Mandatory experience should be React and Redux - NOT React Native
- At least one project done in Agile methodology
- Good understanding of accessibility standards (both desktop and mobile)
- Flexible Hours
- 401K Match
- Car/Public Transporation Allowance
- Comprehensive Benefits Package