Global EM Equity Investment Analyst - Buy Side - Chicago
An experienced long-term value investor who deploy a fundamental long-term investment approach seek to add a senior investment analyst to the team. The firm offer a range of strategies to their global client base.
The firm are looking for a skilled investment analyst to conduct deep dive, bottom up research with an emphasis on value stocks across global emerging markets.
You will be responsible for generating investment ideas, constructing complex financial models and writing reports and analysis to present to the portfolio manager.
To apply you should have
• 5-10 years' experience in equity research
• In depth knowledge of global emerging markets
• A generalist knowledge across industry sectors
• Strong financial modelling skills
• At least a Bachelors degree from a leading university
• CFA qualified
In order to apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com