Do you want to work on a Trading Desk that is producing north of $100m in PnL annually? Do you want to have a direct impact on that PnL and work on some of the best HFT models out there? Apply now!
A boutique High-Frequency Proprietary Trading Firm is searching for an individual with Quantitative Research/Trading/Portfolio Management Experience to work in a team contributing to the fund's PnL in their Chicago office.
The Quantitative Trader/Researcher will be responsible for the following:
- Identify profitable trading opportunities ideally in the international equities, futures, or options space
- Implementation of trading signals to assist in portfolio construction
- Manage and improve trading strategies ultimately resulting in profitability and risk limitation
- Act as a liaison between quantitative traders, trading strategists, and middle and back-office support to ensure proper oversight of all trading activity
A qualified candidate will have the following:
- Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. in Financial Engineering, Mathematics, or other quantitative fields
- 3+ years of working experience in quantitative trading/research/development Knowledge of Equities, Options, and/or Futures Markets
- Programming proficiency in C++. Python/Machine Learning skills are a plus
- Trading or researcher experience with high-frequency equity and/or futures signals